This 2nd floor loft conversion project was completed in Ponsonby Place, Pimlico. A new sun room was created in the existing loft space. The loft now offers stunning views of central London as well as the embankment. This refurbishment project was planned as per our client’s requirements and some of its key features include:
- Motorised roof lights framing the perfectly proportioned windows.
- High-end materials were used in every feature in the room.
- The finishes and styling flow seamlessly from the rest of the areas of the house.
- The large rectangular windows have added natural light and expansiveness to the loft, opening up the space in an amazing way.
- Hardwood flooring, the best paint, finishes and hardware complete the look of this simple yet chic sun room.
The space is the perfect blend of creativity and functionality. The right choice of materials will help ensure the durability of all the features in this converted loft.