The Properties Facilities Group team has recently completed a flat roof repair project in Redhill Surrey. This stone building in High Street had a flat roof that suffered extensive leakage problems. The Oxfam Store housed in the building bore the brunt of the water and the client needed a permanent solution that would stop the water leak effectively.
The Work Process
- We conducted a detailed survey of the roof, identified what the root cause of the problem was.
- Provided a detailed plan and quote to the client.
- On approval of the quote, we conducted felt repairs on the flat roof on this structure.
- The best materials and workmanship were used in the project.
- After the repair works were complete, we tested the roof for leaks to confirm the problem had been solved.