We at PFG recently handled a drainage works project. The job was a minor one, but needed to be completed with attention to detail. The different works we completed at this site included:
- Surveyed the site and supplied safety barriers at the spots where the drainage system had been affected.
- Used a CAT scan to detect exactly which areas were damaged.
- Cut out the dipped tarmac with a floor saw in order to the expose the water gully.
- Excavated the defective gully and the pipeline.
- Used a water-jetter to cleanse the pipe.
- Installed a similar water gully with a d400 cover.
- Backfilled and reinstated the area.
- Broke out the defective tarmac to inspect the cover and frame.
- We also installed new tarmac in its place and a cross roll around the frame and cover.
We completed the job on schedule and within budget and to the 100% satisfaction of our clients.