Properties Facilities Group has completed a building extension project for the London Borough of Bexley Council’s Royal Park Primary School. This 42-week project included:
- Addition of a classroom and toilet facility
- Refurbishment of existing classrooms and toilets in the school
- Upgrading fire doors to corridors
- Laying 1700m2 astroturf in the school’s play area
- Transforming the existing overgrown land at the rear of the school
Part of this project was completed within a timeframe of 9 weeks during half-term. Our team completed the remaining work while the school was in operation. While ensuring efficiency and quality, our focus was on maintaining safety in & around the site. We also facilitated alterations & installation of a new security gate entrance, liaising with an incumbent supplier who serviced the existing access control system and CCTV installations
For bespoke construction and refurbishment services, feel free to call Properties Facilities Group with your requirement today!