Properties Facilities Groupre cently carried out complete refurbishment works at the Streatham Cemetery Lodge, a two-storied structure at Streatham cemetery Garrett Lane SW London. Our long-standing client at Lambeth council had commissioned us for this project. The range of works we completed here included:
- Complete refurbishment and plastering of walls
- Fireplace repair and re-cladding in living room
- Minor carpentry repairs and polishing
- Bathroom refurbishment and plastering
- Painting of all rooms in the lodge
We had detailed consultations with our client to understand the scope of the work and the budget they were working on. The best quality paints and workmanship were used in the project to ensure the finish and durability of the newly plastered and painted surfaces. The project was completed within the committed timeframe and approved budget. Our client was delighted with the tailored solutions provided by PFG.